Catamount Machine Works is always on the lookout for experienced machinists and apprentices to join the team. Our philosophy is we work, grow, and win as a team! Working with Catamount is a long-term career opportunity rather than just a job. Our machinists are primarily focused on production from computerized manufacturing equipment (CNC mills and CNC lathes). They are trained in manufacturing processes and techniques, know how to read and interpret drawings/blueprints, and are familiar with tooling, automation, robotics, programming, and related skills.
Some good things to note:
1.Our positions are full-time opportunies.
2. The company offers medical insurance, time off, and other benefits along with a competitive compensation package and significant growth potential.
3. There are two manufacturing facilities on campus which are climate controlled.
4. The equipment is in excellent condition.
5. The team has many long-term employees.
6. It is a non-competitive, professional and friendly work environment.
7. There is a daily food truck that serves the campus.
8. Most employees work a 4/10 work schedule (10-hours per day 4 days per week).
Please submit your resume for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!